How to Prepare Libraries for Submission:
Labs are responsible for their own QC (quantification and fragment analysis) and library pooling prior to submission. Researchers must receive an official run confirmation from GenCore before physical submission of their pool.
- Quantify stock libraries with qPCR and adjust the concentration of the final libraries (according to the table below) using 10 mM Tris-HCL, pH 8.0 + 0.05% Tween 20.
- The Quick Reference Guide for the KAPA Protocol can be found here. KAPA reagents are available for purchase through GenCore.
- If quantifying using Qubit, use this calculator to convert ng/uL to nM.
- If quantifying using KAPA, use this calculator to convert cp values to nM.
Submission Requirements (minimum):
Note: If the pool concentration or volume is below the submission requirements listed in the above table, contact GenCore for further instruction and advice.
- To avoid changes in concentration associated with freeze-thaw, libraries should not be frozen before dilution, pooling or submission to GenCore.
- Pools must be submitted in LoBind Tubes and labeled with NYU netID, pool name, and concentration.
- Physical submission of the pools must be no more than 5 days prior to the start of the sequencing run. Submission should only occur once the confirmation email has been received.
Custom Sequencing Primers:
- If using custom sequencing primers, these must be submitted along with the samples, and denoted on TuboWeb.
- Aliquots must be at 100uM and at least 20uL in a clearly labeled LoBind Tube.