A Plasmidsaurus drop box (Box ID: 274) is located in the elevator lobby of Floor L1, 12 Waverly Place. Submit samples by 4 pm Monday – Friday.
Researcher Submission Instructions
- Create a plasmidsaurus account
- Fill out the sample form. All sample information is arranged through Plasmidsaurus.
- Choose “Pay by Purchase Order” to generate a quote or “Pay by Credit Card” if using a credit card to pay Plasmidsaurus directly
- If paying by purchase order, Plasmidsaurus will generate a quote depending on the specific experiment. Place the order through NYU iBuy as a Non-Catalog order and attach the quote. PLEASE NOTE: The company is listed as “SNPsaurus” on iBuy, NOT “Plasmidsaurus.”
- Label all tubes with the order label provided by Plasmidsaurus and wrap with parafilm or place samples in a Falcon tube or bag.
- Once the order is confirmed by Plasmidsaurus, place samples in the NYU GenCore Plasmidsaurus drop box on floor L1 of 12 Waverly Place (labeled box is in the elevator lobby – pictures below).
- The submission deadline is 4 pm Monday-Friday.
GenCore is not responsible for sample submissions. However, if there are any issues, please let us know and we will follow up.