Researcher Submission Instructions
- Create a plasmidsaurus account
- Fill out the sample form. All sample information is arranged through Plasmidsaurus.
- Choose “Pay by Purchase Order” to generate a quote or “Pay by Credit Card” if using a credit card to pay Plasmidsaurus directly
- If paying by purchase order, Plasmidsaurus will generate a quote depending on the specific experiment. Place the order through NYU iBuy as a Non-Catalog order and attach the quote. PLEASE NOTE: The company is listed as “SNPsaurus” on iBuy, NOT “Plasmidsaurus.”
- Label all tubes with the order label provided by Plasmidsaurus and wrap with parafilm or place samples in a Falcon tube or bag.
- Once the order is confirmed by Plasmidsaurus, place samples in the NYU GenCore Plasmidsaurus drop box on the 8th floor of CGSB (labeled box is in the hall cubbies).
- The weekly submission deadline is Tuesdays at 4 pm.