In New York, the Department of Biology outsources its Sanger sequencing. The following company is our primary and sole provider for this service, please contact the GenCore Manager for more information and pricing.
Genewiz offers DNA sequencing of plasmid and difficult templates using universal or custom primers, with no minimum volumes and submitted as single, 48 or 96 reactions.
Samples can be deposited in two drop boxes that are picked up nightly at 6:30 pm:
1. L1 elevator vestibule in the Center for Genomics and Systems Biology at 12 Waverly Place
2. Outside the 9th floor labs in the Brown building at 29 Washington Place.
Valid through December 31, 2016
- Free PCR Purification Upgrade: PYP16-EXOS
- Free Direct Colony Sequencing Upgrade: PYP16-RCAS
- Referral Reward – 10 Free Sanger Reactions: GA-REFER10
- Gene Synthesis ValueGene – .25/bp with 10-14 day turnaround: Val2016